General School Rules
1. All students must attend the Flag Raising Ceremony. Students who are
Singapore Citizens must sing the National Anthem and take the Pledge.
Students will take the Pledge with the right fist placed over the heart.
Students who are not Singapore Citizens must stand at attention.
2. Students who report to school after the Flag Raising Ceremony will be
deemed as late. Students who are late for school for more than 5 days in
a year will not be eligible for any Bursary and awards.
3. Male students must be neat in appearance, clean shaven and no facial
hair is allowed.
4. No jewellery of any form or fancy watch is to be worn by students. Female
students are allowed to wear a pair of small plain ear studs.
5. No electronic devices, mobile phones or toys should be brought to
school by students without permission from the teacher, vice-principal
and principal. Use of mobile phones are not allowed at all times within
the school premises. If caught, the phone will be confiscated. For repeat
offenders, parents will have to collect the mobile phone from the teacher.
6. During school hours, no student is allowed to leave the classroom or
school premises without permission from the teacher, vice-principal or
principal. Students must be accompanied by their parents or guardians if
they need to leave the school premises before dismissal time.
7. A medical certificate or a letter from a parent is required when a student
is absent from any school activities including tests and examinations..
Students absent from school for medical reasons should stay at home for
the duration indicated in the medical certificate.
8. All students are not allowed to have in their possession any weapon.
They are also not allowed to bring any weapon-like item which is used or
intended to be used to cause harm to others.