General School Rules
- All pupils must attend the Flag Raising Ceremony. Pupils who are Singapore Citizens must sing the National Anthem and take the Pledge. Pupils will take the Pledge with the right fist placed over the heart. Pupils who are not Singapore Citizens must stand at attention.
- Pupils are to wear the prescribed school uniform and modification to the uniform is not allowed.
- Male pupils must be neat in appearance, clean shaven and no facial hair is allowed.
- No jewellery of any form or fancy watch is to be worn by pupils. Female pupils are allowed to wear a pair of small plain ear studs.
- No electronic devices, mobile phones or toys should be brought to school by pupils without permission from teacher, vice-principal or principal.
- During school hours, no pupil is allowed to leave the classroom or school premises without permission from teacher, vice-principal or principal. Pupils must be accompanied by their parents or guardians if they need to leave the school premises before dismissal time.
- A medical certificate or a letter from a parent is required when a pupil is absent from any school activities. Pupils absent from school for medical reasons should stay at home for the duration indicated in the medical certificate.