Media Resource Library
The goals of the Media Resource Library (MRL) are:
- Arouse pupils’ interest in reading
- Teach good library skills that benefit pupils when they need to do research
- Provide relevant resources and activities to supplement teaching and learning in class/school
- Collaborate with NLB, READ@Academy & vendors to increase pool of teaching & learning resources
Monday to Friday
7.30 a.m. – 12.45 p.m.
1.30 p.m. – 3.45 p.m.
School and Public Holidays Closed
All pupils are automatically registered as a member of the school library. They can use their EZ-Link Card or Library Card to borrow library items.
|User||No. of items||For how long|
1 English &1 Mother Tongue
Lost / Damaged Items
Pupils are responsible for any library items borrowed from the library. For every item lost or damaged, pupils would be required to replace the item in kind.
Please contact the librarian for more details.
Library Dos and Don'ts
To make the library a quiet and pleasant place, we need all pupils to help observe the following rules:
- Speak softly at all times
- Walk slowly, do not run
- Do not eat or drink
- Do not play
- Keep the library clean and tidy
- Take care of all library items
- Return books to the original shelves or leave them in the trolley after reading
- Borrow the books at the Circulation Counter before taking them out of the library
Pupils may use the OPAC (Online Public Access Catalogue) to check for resources available in the library and also enquire on their loan accounts. OPAC can also be accessed online via any PC with internet access through this website : http://punggolgreenpri.spydus.com.sg
Username : NRIC/BC Number
Password : NRIC/BC Number without the first letter.
These stations are for project work and viewing of library resources only.
Pupils may return books via the Bookdrop when the library is closed.