Our Infocomm Clubs Programme aims to excite students about infocomm in a fun and meaningful way by helping your child/ward to learn latest infocomm skills and to cultivate leadership and entrepreneurship capabilities at primary school level.
The Objectives of the Infocomm Clubs Programme are to:
- Excite students about the possibilities of infocomm
- Equip students with relevant infocomm skills
- Provide students with opportunities to express creativity, entrepreneurship and community spirit
InfoComm Clubs covers few areas such as Cyber wellness, mobile technologies, photography, video editing etc. Activities under the programme include training, project work, mentorship, workshops etc.
Through the club activities, students can appreciate technologies better, and creatively apply their skills to communicate ideas and use them in their school work. The clubs can also be a supplementary resource for teachers to enhance the teaching and learning experience.
1) Mr. Chen Junhua
2) Mrs. Goh Min Yu
3) Mdm. Nadiya
1) National PhotoFest 2017, Group Special Mention Award
1) National Primary Games Creation Competition - 2nd Runner-Up (Scratch Category)
2) Voice Up! Challenge - 2nd Runner-Up (Primary Category) 'A Good Deed Deserves a Like'