Origins (Main Page) Principal's Message Vision, Mission, Values Our Philosophy School History and Information FISH! & School Philosophy School Crest & Song School Facilities Desired Outcomes of Education General School Rules
People (Main Page) School Leaders Executive Committee Form and Co-form Teachers Allied Educators Non-teaching Staff Prefectorial Board Parent Support Group School Advisory Committee Teachers Learning Community
For Parents (Main Page) Primary 1 Registration Parents in Education Primary 1 Orientation Workshops for Parents Letters and Newsletters MOE Kindergarten Haze Related Matters Reflections of Our Singapore Conversation Curriculum Booklist
Partners (Main Page) School Service Providers School and Parents Partnership (SAPP) Community Partners
Gallery (Main Page) Newsletter In the News Class of 2018 Archive Photos 2014 President's Challenge Charity Auction @ PGPS
Administration (Main Page) School Calendar
Others (Main Page) Latest Updates Home Tabs Search Results In the News Home-New
- Contact Us
Principal's Message Vision, Mission, Values Our Philosophy School History and Information FISH! & School Philosophy School Crest & Song School Facilities Desired Outcomes of Education General School Rules
School Leaders Executive Committee Form and Co-form Teachers Allied Educators Non-teaching Staff Parent Support Group School Advisory Committee
- For Parents
MOE Kindergarten Parents Letters and Newsletters Primary 1 Registration Primary 1 Orientation Booklist Parents in Education Workshops for Parents Parents' Briefing Curriculum Haze Related Matters Reflections of Our Singapore Conversation
- Contact Us
General School Rules
- All pupils must attend the Flag Raising Ceremony. Pupils who are Singapore Citizens must sing the National Anthem and take the Pledge. Pupils will take the Pledge with the right fist placed over the heart. Pupils who are not Singapore Citizens must stand at attention.
- Pupils are to wear the prescribed school uniform and modification to the uniform is not allowed.
- Male pupils must be neat in appearance, clean shaven and no facial hair is allowed.
- No jewellery of any form or fancy watch is to be worn by pupils. Female pupils are allowed to wear a pair of small plain ear studs.
- No electronic devices, mobile phones or toys should be brought to school by pupils without permission from teacher, vice-principal or principal.
- During school hours, no pupil is allowed to leave the classroom or school premises without permission from teacher, vice-principal or principal. Pupils must be accompanied by their parents or guardians if they need to leave the school premises before dismissal time.
- A medical certificate or a letter from a parent is required when a pupil is absent from any school activities. Pupils absent from school for medical reasons should stay at home for the duration indicated in the medical certificate.
|© 2018 Copyright Punggol Green Primary School.||Punggol Green Primary School. 98 Punggol Walk Singapore 828772|